[amibroker] Non-Random Walk does not mean technical analysis is predictive

Hi Alex,

thank for the interesting link.
Not random walk just means that models based on the random walk
hypothesis (gaussian distribution of the stochastic component) are not
accurate. It does not mean technical analysis is successfully
predicting market evolution, but that other models (not random walk,
not necessarily and I would add quite likely not technical analysis)
can be more successful.
By the way the two authors are not Princeton Professors (MIT,Pennstate
I think),  and are not physicist but economists , and looking at the
Nature article you link to, they do not seem to like econophysics that
much ...
Econophysics papers are freely available on http://xxx.lanl.gov, but i
guess economist do not even read them, I personally like them

Thanks

Ly