[amibroker] backtest criteria

Hi all,

I just purchased the software and am backtesting some of the published
ideas.  I was using a simple 45ema cross program on a portfolio of 70
stocks that entered and exited the day after the signal on close was
given. As I go back through the individual trades, the following 2
items are not clear to me.

1.  Once in a trade (no multiple positions; all of account in one
stock), is the trade terminated when another stock gets a buy signal
or  only when the sell condition for the current position is reached?

2.  Once a stock position is exited, if more than one stock has a buy
signal, what determines which stock gets the go ahead for the next trade?

I might have just missed this info in the documentation, so will just
look harder if that's the answer.  Thanks for your help,

Phil Stizer