Re: [amibroker] backtest criteria

If you do not specify a position size then 100% of equity is used per trade
Here are some of the simpler ones

Positionsize = -10; //10% equity
Positionsize = 5000; // $5000 per trade

Help - Tutorial - Amibroker Formula Language - Backtesting your trading
ideas AND - Portfolio backtesting
--
Cheers
Graham