Re: [amibroker] You have run out of free custom indicator storage message

What is the reason for this message (what has to occur for this message to
come up) Have forgotten the last time this was discussed and did not take
notes at the time
What exactly does the indicator maintenance do
I cannot find anything in help files for this.

--
Cheers
Graham