[amibroker] Re: Amibroker and esignal scan speed...

Hello,

Yes, not all stocks make good daytrading opportunities, I guess I am
living in a dream world. I also wanted to design some sort of tick
count indicator for trading say a spi contract (ASX200 futures
contract) or at least so I could test some strategies, so speed would
be important in this case. My current trading style averages a nine
day hold so EOD is fine but I want to find what sort of trading
provides the best risk reward so testing longer timeframes is simpler.

Thanks,
Stephen

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Graham <kavemanperth@xxxx> wrote:
> Any scan using a live plugin intraday seems to slow the process down
> immensely, I find that myself. Nothing to do with machine etc.
> Althuogh you could try reducing the number of bars held in cache in
AB