Re: [amibroker] Amibroker and esignal scan speed...

quite simple actually, once you know how.
I will just use C*V as simple way to calc daily turnover, and use
moving average over 250 bars (or all bars if less) to ensure the
tickers have some

In your EOD database run this in AA exploration

Liquid = MA( C*V, Min( 250, BarCount-1 ) );
Filter = Liquid>=500000;
AddColumn( Liquid , "Liquid", 1 );

Then right click on results list (in AA window) and "save to watchlist"
then

In workspace right click on the watchlist and "export" to a file

In your intraday databse just right click on any watchlist and
"import" and in pop up box select which watchlist to import to.
Now when you do your intraday scans in AA window select Filter for the
watchlist.

hope this is clear enough