RE: [amibroker] Re: 'Kicker' Signal Trading System

Dickie,

Best indicator that I can think of is the old "key reversal" candle or day, as it can be intraday or daily or weekly, etc.

The candle has a long narrow body and a big green head like a long sticked lollipop

You open down and fall, followed by a big reversal to close up. It's even more impressive if you take put a big red candle or several ones of 5, 10, 30, 60min or daily!

Now if you add RSI  descends to less than 30% and reverses up,  it reinforces the indicators strength

Being new to Amibroker I can not write the above,  but have made  out well with it.   If you want to try this out

Mark