[amibroker] Re: 'Kicker' Signal Trading System

Mark - Jim Varney's "Candlestochastics" (AFL lib) has what you are
looking for - except with stochs instead of RSI.  I've also posted
a "CandleCCTKTSI" code a couple of weeks ago which uses CCTK/TSI
instead of stochs to find your hammer pattern (along with other
candle patterns) in oversold areas.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Mark Keitel" <mkeitel@xxxx> wrote:
> Dickie,
>

> Best indicator that I can think of is the old "key reversal" candle
or day,
> as it can be intraday or daily or weekly, etc.
>
> The candle has a long narrow body and a big green head like a long
sticked
> lollipop
>

> You open down and fall, followed by a big reversal to close up.
It's even
> more impressive if you take put a big red candle or several ones of
5, 10,
> 30, 60min or daily!
>

> Now if you add RSI  descends to less than 30% and reverses up,  it
> reinforces the indicators strength
>

> Being new to Amibroker I can not write the above,  but have made
out well
> with it.   If you want to try this out
>

> Mark
>

> <file:///C:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Owner\Application%
20Data\Microsoft\Si
> gnatures\www.aajonahfish.com\astronomyhaven.htm>
>

>   _____

On Behalf