[amibroker] Using third-party generated Signal file in AmiBroker Backtester -can it be done?

Hi group,

I have gone through the group messages tonight and evidently don't know
what I am looking for. I want to use a third-party generated (by Vector
Vest) Signal file containing Trade dates and use this in AmiBroker
Backtester to evaluate and optimize trading results of first several
induces and then one or several watchlists of stocks. At the AFL formula
level. Any help or guidance, a direction to go would be appreciated.

I see the work done with FastTrack, but it looks like folks are trying
to get AmiBroker to generate the Trade Signals rather than using a list
generated in a third party software and then imported into AmiBroker. I
hope what I want is clear.

Thanks,
George Loyd