[amibroker] An indicator tricky to code !!! (for AFL gurus)

Hi,

I have been sweating on this indicator for 3 days (below, it's written
in EasyLanguage) and I just can't translate it into AFL :-( .
Unfortunately, it far more difficult for me (loop, array).

Many thanks in advance for your valuable help,
Regards,

Khamsina

Inputs: Len(Numeric);
Vars: Mean(0), j(0), k(1.253314), SumSqr(0), Scale(0), MaxY(0),
MinY(0), Rng(0);
Arrays: X[100](0), Y[100](0);

Mean = Average((h+c+l)/3, Len);
SumSqr = 0;
for j = 0 to Len - 1 begin
  X[j] = C[j] - Mean;
  SumSqr = SumSqr + X[j] * X[j];
end;
Scale = SquareRoot(SumSqr / Len);
Y[0] = X[0];
MaxY = X[0];
MinY = X[0];
for j = 1 to Len - 1 begin
  Y[j] = Y[j - 1] + X[j];
  if Y[j] > MaxY then MaxY = Y[j];
  if Y[j] < MinY then MinY = Y[j];
end;
Rng = MaxY - MinY;
Estmtr = Log(Rng/(k * Scale)) / Log(Len);