[amibroker] Re: Optimizing hand-picked entry signals for exits

Hi,
This should get me started. Just curious to find out what another
option would be if my list was large. Finally, how can I make my
ticker list current for the test (i.e what AFL function to use)?
Thanks again.

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Herman van den Bergen"