RE: [amibroker] Re: Optimizing hand-picked entry signals for exits

You read your tickers one by one using Optimize and StrExtract(), something like:

TickerList = "MSFT, CSCO, ... ");
n = Number of tickers in list
TickerNum = Optimize("TickerNum",0,0,n,1);
SetForeign(StrExtract(TickerList,TickerNum));
.... your systems code here ...here you would also have to enable trades only when your tradelist tells you to ...
.... might not be all that easy...

Performing an optimization will produce a report listing stats for each ticker in your list.

None of the above is tested. please verify syntax and read up on the functions used.

best regards,
herman.