[amibroker] QP2 datbase and lists

I am trying to create a system based on rel strength of industries.

Once I decide which industries to select I would like to access all the stocks in that industry to evaluate further.

Is there a way of linking the industry data with their stocks?

Example:

I evaluate industry lists (!IDxxx in QP2) and decide to use certain ones. Next, I want to access all the stocks in that industry list.

The industry list seem to have no way to be designated as a list # so the CategoryGetSymbol command could be used.

I could create an entire parallel index of all stocks using groups to relate !IDxxx info by placing corresponding Industry in Groupxxx, but this seems very "brute force" method.

Appreciate any suggestions

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Ara