[amibroker] Re: Backtester: possible to specify sell size?

some how u could take a SHORT position with half the purchase of the
BUY but im not sure how to write this code.

We really need AFL command sets for the back tester and also portfolio
eg . so that our functions may for example reflect purchase qty
required depending on what our current real trade portfolio amount is
etc ...then we dont have to calculate everytime we want to buy or sell
 etc
AB can do it aurtomatically in graph or interpreations box

what do people think ?

Moz