[amibroker] Re: Chandelier Exit

Geoff,

I'm using your dll and it's great.  I was wondering if it is possible
to reset it based on the day I entered a position?  I realize that it
is constantly switching from buy signals to sell/short signals and
vice versa.  But that only works if you enter the position on the day
that the signal changes.

Otherwise great work.

Thanks,

Rich