Re: [amibroker] Backtester: possible to specify sell size?

Hi Dan,

Tuesday, December 21, 2004, 11:11:15 AM, you wrote:

w> I'm testing a trading strategy that requires selling 50% of holdings
w> at period 'X', and if the price continues upward, the remaining at
w> period 'Y'.  Is this possible with the backtesting in AmiBroker?

w> I see we have the ability to specify entry size/equity, but it seems
w> assumed that closing a position is a 100% proposition?

Yes, but plan on that changing, probably by February.

Yuki