[amibroker] TimeFrameCompress, how it works ?

Hi,

I works with AmiBroker 2.65 Beta.

I write this AFL code on EOD data :

Code:

LowWeekly = TimeFrameCompress( Low, inWeekly );
HighWeekly = TimeFrameCompress( High, inWeekly );

_SECTION_BEGIN("Close");
Plot( Close, _DEFAULT_NAME() , ParamColor("Color", colorBlack ),
styleCandle);
_SECTION_END();

expLowWeekly = TimeFrameExpand( LowWeekly, inWeekly );
expHighWeekly  = TimeFrameExpand( HighWeekly, inWeekly );

_SECTION_BEGIN("expLowWeekly");
Plot( expLowWeekly , _DEFAULT_NAME() , ParamColor("Color", colorRed ),
ParamStyle("Style", styleThick));
_SECTION_END();

_SECTION_BEGIN("expHighWeekly");
Plot( expHighWeekly  , _DEFAULT_NAME() , ParamColor("Color", colorBlue ),
ParamStyle("Style", styleThick));
_SECTION_END();

"expLowWeekly :" + WriteVal(expLowWeekly );
"expHighWeekly :" + WriteVal(expHighWeekly);

With this code, when I choose the "Day view", I think the blue line will be
a the highest from monday to friday, and the red one will be at the lowest
from monday to friday.

What I see is :
The blue line is the high of friday and the red the low of friday.
Where is my mistake ?

Tintin92

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM