RE: [amibroker] Metastock downloader

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: [amibroker] Metastock downloader
  • From: kris45mar <kris45mar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 06:18:13 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

Rik

Thank you for the link.
I'll have a look there and see if I can use this.

Regards

ChrisB

Rik Rasmussen <hrasmussen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Metastock no longer provides the Downloader as a free download from their
web site. It is only available with Metastock.

However, you can download a trial version of Metstock 9 here, and it
includes the downloader:

http://www.sharework.de/

I have no connection with this offer. I have installed the trial and it
works fine, saw no spyware, etc.

Rik Rasmussen