Re: [amibroker] Re: Can we exit at stop?

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: Can we exit at stop?
  • From: Robert Nemeth <rjnemeth@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 16:21:06 -0800 (PST)
  • Comment: DomainKeys? See http://antispam.yahoo.com/domainkeys

I appreciate your trying the code. I may have to carry this to support if I am the only one experiencing this and there are no further thoughts. I am using version 4.65.2 amibroker.

My data is exactly as you described. I also ran another test with $1.10 in the amount field of the apply stop. It exited at $32.00 on 10/19/2004. This was 21 cents lower than expected.

Thanks again for the effort.
Robert

seneca_kw <seneca_kw@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Robert,

I set up the buys/sells just as you have them and every stop worked
perfectly, just as expected.  I've gone through the settings window
and changed just about every setting trying to reproduce your results
but can't do it.

Verify that your quotes match these:
10/18 OHLC = 33.31, 33.88, 33.00, 33.61
10/19 OHLC = 33.50, 34.09, 30.19, 31.37

Wayne

Do you Yahoo!?
Meet the all-new My Yahoo! – Try it today!