[amibroker] Re: Can we exit at stop?

Sure.  I know how frustrating it is to have an anomaly that you can't
figure out.  If you have something else you'd like me to try you can
post here or send me an email.

Wayne

--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Robert Nemeth <rjnemeth@xxxx> wrote:
> I appreciate your trying the code. I may have to carry this to
support if I am the only one experiencing this and there are no
further thoughts. I am using version 4.65.2 amibroker.

> My data is exactly as you described. I also ran another test with
$1.10 in the amount field of the apply stop. It exited at $32.00 on
10/19/2004. This was 21 cents lower than expected.