[amibroker] Questions about the Equity() function

Why doen't the following plot my equity line while the Equity graph
selectable from the AA window works fine?

Plot(Equity, "Equity", colorBlue, styleLine ) ;

Instead it just plots a flat line with the value I used for
InitialEquity (in SetOption).

Also, why aren't the following two things equivalent?

PositionSize = .20*Equity ;
PositionSize = -20 ;

I've tried most variations of Equity parameters to no avail.
Obviously there's something about Equity() I don't understand.
Apppreciate any help.

Dan

(I apologize if a variation of this message appears twice. A lot of
times when I hit Send, it never makes it to the thread (??).

http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/GHeqlB/TM