AW: [amibroker] Re: Ticker Lists and Price Histories

<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Hello Jim,
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>1)
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You can create a ticker list with every standard text
editor like notepad, wordpad or also word.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Save the list as .tls
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>You can also open every .tls file with notepad to modify
it.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>3) Currently not.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>This is a problem from yahoo
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>Yahoo gets the full history only for us stocks in one
step.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>For all others you need to download it step by
step.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>So it is neccessary to download the first  xxx bars (i
think 250 bars or so)
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>and than change the date to download the next xxx
bars.
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
color=#0000ff size=2>4) As far as i know it is right that you must do it by
yourself.
<SPAN
class=604001111-28122003><FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>

Best
regards / Liebe Grüße
<SPAN