Re: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

Perhaps the start should have read:

The ability to insert a temporary chart into a Window that is independant
of the Original chart (Different ID).
Not listed in indicator....... Etc.

Why?
As The Parameters of a chart are linked to the ID number, It would be much
simpler to quickly insert a child chart, View the chart side by side with
the parent, But with different Parameters applied - Rather than Create a
New chart in Indicator Builder - Insert it - View the changes - Then go
through the steps of removing it.....

It is realy just a shortcut, And IMHO of Low Priority. Some people would
consider it not required at all. It's just a matter of your style of AB usage.

As to the other Polls, They are just some Ideas I thought people might be
interested in.

All the best,
         Michael.

From:
f310275.jpg
 "Gordon"
<<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message//group/amibroker/post?postID=36L30ME9hSA4iUD8yI0ggIiIVQ_P_1l4i-cSFIBCZgHt5pZWZjlybFXRdU2opD4pGL-Xz6PmVFYeeoOfa4dY>amibroker@xxxx>

Date:  Thu Dec 25, 2003  2:28 am
Subject:  Re: New poll for amibroker

This one I don't understand as well. Anyone who would wish to add
clarifying comments, would be useful.

Gordon
--- In
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/message//group/amibroker/post?postID=VLnCmRWQVxdMY9-aFYtwHsNjJXgoNWf37gVOcdyp2hQQgHQ8cS9JAnlv92d80-SScP1wD0WdfVaZIldhel2jFWZvXw>amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,