RE: [amibroker] Nonsense Numbers for data fields

haven't done this myself, but I think there's a flag you can use in an import
format definition file that disables this checking. From the Ascii Import
docs:
<SPAN
class=776302322-25122003>
<SPAN
class=776302322-25122003>===============
<FONT
face=Arial>$ALLOWNEG Allow negative numbers in
prices.

<FONT
face=Arial>0 - do not allow negative values (default), 1 - allow negative values
in prices. This additionally switches off any checking for OHLC relationship so
you can import any data into OHLC fields.

<FONT
face=Arial>when $ALLOWNEG is NOT specified in the ASCII importer definition
AmiBroker performs the following range checking and fixup on open, low and high
pricesif( open == 0 ) open = close;if( high < max( open, close ) )
high = max( open, close );if( low == 0 ) low = min( open, close )
<SPAN
class=776302322-25122003>===============

<FONT
face=Arial>Dave
<SPAN
class=776302322-25122003>
<SPAN
class=776302322-25122003>
I would like to make 2 artificial data series that will not be
  logical or ."checkable" to any OHLCV sequence. That is to say, there will be
  zeros which are logical values in my scheme that may fall in any location, and
  the relative value of one value to another is strictly nonsensical. In other
  words, I would like to turn off the usual data "checking" schemes while I
  utilize my "synthetic stocks' value"I have spent a full day attempting
  to fool the present checking schemes, without success.Is there a way
  that the logical OHLC checking scheme can be turned off, and on, to allow this
  type of data to be acceptable & loaded? My experience is that "nonsense"
  data cannot be loaded by any trickery to be handled by the wizard or the ASCII
  loader and be stored in the database. I would like to negate that logic at the
  users discretion.All suggestions would be appreciated. May
  your Christmas season be the wondrous, beautiful, meaningful time it is
  intended to be. Best Regards, Hal