Re: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

Hello,

> Gary,
> Yes, That would be the way to go.
>   I don't see any downside to not having ID linked chart parameters.
>
> Is the ID-Chart-Parameter relation a feature?
>          And does anyone make use of it?

Yes. Personally I find it a feature. This allows you to write say StochRSI
that works exactly like built-in functions i.e. shares preferences (settings).
This way when I display say 4 charts for different symbols I
am sure that I have the same parameter for all charts and I don't need
to waste time adjusting parameters in every pane separately.
I just change my preferred StochRSI period in one pane and every other
instance using StochRSI is automatically adjusted.

This is time saver for me.

Best regards,
Tomasz Janeczko
amibroker.com