[amibroker] Magical run in Indian stock market,has it anything to do with the trendline?

First of all Merry Xmas and Happy new year to all of you.I have
almost zero knowledge in chart but the continuous bull run in Indian
stocks pushed me to post this message.
Just add below symbol of Yahoo which is for National Stock Exchange
(Index)which has ran up from 928 to 1836(doubled almost)in just 10
months!!

symbol =  ^NSEI

Last trendline was at 1718 mostly and moment it broke that
level,there is no stopage for the sensex.I also want to know is
there any formula which predicted this huge run in advance?Thanks.