Re: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker

  • To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Re: New poll for amibroker
  • From: "Michael.S.G." <OzFalcon@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2003 04:14:44 -0800

  I though that might be the case, Though it is rare that I have multiple
non-linked windows open to utilise this function*.
  I tend to step through stocks one at a time via my watchlists.

* A big drawback is that each window's title takes up to much screen
realestate - If we could have a switch to turn off the window's titles -
That would be good!
  (If you need a title for the chart(s) - The afl title function would
compensate)
** Obviously the History Scroll bar / Chart Sheets are still required - But
they also take up valuable space for each window - Perhaps a Global bar
that only effects the Currently selected window would help also, Chart
Sheet tab names could be redrawn upon selecting each different window.

In regards to Charts with Independant ID's
Perhaps a simple toggle when inserting a chart could make it a Child-Chart
(New ID number for that chart instance). ie When selecting the chart to
insert - If say 'CTRL' is held down or a Checkbox is ticked.

Im sure you have your own way to implement this - But mabie Chart ID and
then an Alpha character afterward to designate Child-Chart. eg. ID 16a,
16b... etc.

All the best
         Michael.