Re: [amibroker] Re: Esignal real time data feed question

Hi Jayson,

I don't understand why you get EOD data from QP.
It seems a duplication, since you effectively get
it from Esignal; correct?

Are you using QP for fundamental data or some
symbols not available from Esignal?

thanks,

-john

<BLOCKQUOTE