RE: [amibroker] Re: Esignal real time data feed question

<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Jim,
<FONT face=Arial color=#0000ff
size=2>Esignal/AB is the strongest combo for me. I tried the quote tracker route
and did not care much for it. Currently esignal offers 60 days backfill but
rumor has it that 120 days is on the horizon. TJ has done a great job with the
Esignal plug in. It is fast and reliable.  I also use QP for my EOD data
which has its own benefits. Many here use the free yahoo EOD as a compliment to
their RT feed.

Regards,
Jayson
<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: jwilsonp2a
[mailto:jimnwilson@xxxxxxxxx]Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 7:50
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Re:
Esignal real time data feed questionThanks,
Jason.So am I to gather that of all the RT feeds, you think esignal is
the best (in terms of data quality, backfill capability,
etc.)?Jim--- In amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jayson"
<jcasavant@xxxx> wrote:> Jim,> > $49 gets you the
data feed and the basic charting package. The esignal> charting
[package in no way compares to the power of flexibility of AB. Take>
a look at the system tester (portfolio and single stock), all the power
of> AFL. The many indicators, guru commentaries alerts.... the list
goes on and> on. The data feed is top notch the charting software of
esignal is not.> > Regards,> Jayson>
-----Original Message-----> From: jwilsonp2a
[mailto:jimnwilson@xxxx]> Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 4:52
PM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [amibroker] Esignal
real time data feed question> > > Hi,> > Just
wondering what one gets for the 49.00/month esignal feed. Is it> the
full blown esignal package, or just streaming data? If it is a> full
blown package, is it really necessary to have amibroker as> well? Doesn't
esignal's software do backtesting, charting, etc.?> > I am
thinking of moving to AMI RT from EOD, but I am a little> confused. If I
pay the 49 bucks and already have most of all the AMI> functionality
in the esignal software, why would I upgrade to AMI> RT? Just for the
AFL?> > Thanks, and Happy Holidays, Jim> > >
> > Send BUG REPORTS to bugs@xxxx> Send SUGGESTIONS to
suggest@xxxx> -----------------------------------------> Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page:
<A
Terms of Service.Send BUG REPORTS to
bugs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxSend SUGGESTIONS to
group FAQ at: <A

  To visit your group on the web, go to:<A
  href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/

  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<A
  href="">amibroker-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.