[amibroker] Re: Esignal real time data feed question

> Jim,
> Esignal/AB is the strongest combo for me. I tried the quote
tracker route
> and did not care much for it. Currently esignal offers 60 days
backfill but
> rumor has it that 120 days is on the horizon. TJ has done a great
job with
> the Esignal plug in. It is fast and reliable.

You can go into the eSignal 7.5 charting package and change a chart
from dynamic to 120 days, export the data and then import it into an
Amibroker RT historical database.   I did this for the e-minis and
got all the 1-min data back to 7/3/2003.   While the plugin support
isn't there yet for 3rd party products like Amibroker RT (on
eSignal's side of the connection), at least there's still a way to
archive your favorite symbols.

Steve