[amibroker] Merry Christmas

I'd like to wish a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.
It has been a very good Christmas for me so far because of a phone call I
received this morning from the managing director of Solbec, SBP.AX.
Who has confirmed that a new drug for treating cancer will be released to me
for the treatment of T-cell Lymphoma in my dog.
The reason I mention this is because of the HUGE success of this drug SBP002
and that SBP.AX may be a stock worth keeping an eye on in the future.
The drug has just started human trials here in Perth at Sir Charles Gardener
Hospital.

Regards

Don McKay