[amibroker] Maximum Number of Data points

I have 1000 data points for a fund ending at 12/10/02 and when I use
Amiquite to download data from Yahoo to 12/22/03 the data is
completed. I then transfer it to Amibroker but the chart shows that
there has been no change and still ends at 12/10/02. I change the
database settings to 1500 and still no sucess.
How can I get rid of the older data if ther is a limit so that I can
update to today?