Re: [amibroker] Qcharts charging for features

  • To: <amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [amibroker] Qcharts charging for features
  • From: "john gibb" <jgibb1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2003 15:17:25 -0800
  • Title: Re: [amibroker] Qcharts charging for features

tyes, I have been impressed with <FONT
face=Verdana size=3>thinkorswim...in fact, former associate Cottle's free
book 'Coulda...Woulda...Shoudla' (one source: <A
href="">http://www.cashflowheaven.com/freebookoffer.asp)
is one of my favorites on options

And thanks for the info on dtniq...they are cheaper
than Qcharts...

Since my last email in this thread, I ran across a
$14.95/mo options-data source, Screamer, from Money.net(aka PCQuote.com) ;
see:

 <A
href="">http://www.money.net/products/products_screamer.php <FONT
face=Arial size=2>Has anyone out there used Screamer with
Amibroker?

thanks

-john
<BLOCKQUOTE