Re: [amibroker] Re: 3rd logical alert

Dimitris;

Notice my statement was made as a
probability.  One can not exclude the possibility of altruism.  Or an
exchange of ideas that profits both parties.

One can test for that.

However the fact, and the point, remains:
signal-to-noise-ratio from advice givers is very low, especially from TV, or
financial websites.  When one finds a good "signal", it is worth
noting.

And recheck assumptions often.  That is the
message.

Lastly, understand I am subject to my own prime
caveat.

Richard
<BLOCKQUOTE