Re: 3rd logical alert

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Richard Harper" <rdharper@xxxx> wrote:

> I have a lot of rules. The first of which is, don't trust anyone
giving advice where the market is concerned. Reason is simple. If
they knew what they were talking about, they'd be using it, not
talking about it, or selling it. In fact, when you hear advice, you
can assume the opposite is more likely to be correct. Better just
to ignore it, and trust the charts. Work out your own theories, and
backtest. And recheck assumptions a lot.

Richard,
It may be your personal opinion, but it is not the only true
statement.
I do not have any problem to improve and share the knowlwdge to make
some money from the stockmarket.
Many examples are posted to this mailing list. Every system presented
here means [at least for me] 5 profitable movements before the
announcement.
My basic idea is very simple. It is better to make profits than
loosing money like a fool.
I am so happy to receive private mails when some friend added some
coins to his acccount using some idea of mine.
On the other side, I did not see any problem to buy or sell when the
signal was activated.
One of the last examples is the D-ratio Buy signal for CSCO on Oct8.
It was almost ideal: Just one day before the great CSCO adventure.
You could easily be a buyer among the ocean of 170M shares traded on
Oct9 !!!
170M shares were available by the sellers. They have just the
opposite idea from this tiny 10-line D-ratio system.
The system produced a +2500% since Jan2000, I follow it since Jan
2002, I waited 8 months to receive the first Buy signal on Aug 1
[!!!] and still keep it at a +95%.
Do you see any [serious] reason not to share the code ?
I posted some details about the recent CSCO downgrade by some famous
analysts.
[the main reason for the -7.5% of Oct28]. Since then the floor
presents a different opinion and sends CSCO higher and higher.
Would you prefer to be a victim of these strange "downgrades" ?
I see many people here sharing their time and their knowledge. They
do not sell anything, they just share their ideas and improve their
trading knowledge and, perhaps, their profits.
Your opinion is not the only correct opinion and this is a good
coincidence.
I feel just fine to share for free my research and I think some
people appreciate it.
I do not try to make up your mind, but I think you have some benefits
from Amibroker list, one of the best available.

>In fact, when you hear advice, you can assume the opposite is more
>likely to be correct.
I think my postings about the market situation were correct in
general and confirmed by the next market movements. There will be an
exception to your rules and this makes me so happy !!
Dimitris Tsokakis