Re:Re: Plotting horizontal line on a graph

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Dennis_33437" <dennis5692@xxxx> wrote:
> Welcome
> Try this // Plot price plot and its moving average
> Plot( Close, "Price", colorWhite, styleCandle );
> Plot( MA( Close, 20 ), "MAC", colorRed );
>
> // Now plot volume and its moving average using left-hand axis
scaling
> Plot( Volume , "Volume", colorBlue, styleLeftAxisScale |
> styleHistogram | styleThick );
> Plot( MA( Volume,15), "MAV", colorLightBlue, styleLeftAxisScale );
>

> Good luck
> Dennis

Thanks for your answers.

As soon as I have sended the post, I realized that also the main
graph is not other that an indicator (id. 1).
Not knowing how modifying the main graph, I have added an other blank
sheet and I have inserted the following formula:

//Numero massimo di grafici o linee
MaxGraph=10;

//This one plots the price in chandle style
Graph1=C;
Graph1Style=64;
Graph1BarColor=1;

//This plot the precedent bar's HIGH