RE: [amibroker] Plotting horizontal line on a graph

<SPAN
class=450381217-31102002>ant,
plot the line on the price chart you must insert the code into the price chart.
right click the price chart and insert the line above this
line.....
<SPAN
class=450381217-31102002>
<SPAN
class=450381217-31102002>Plot(LastValue(Ref(H,-1)),"H",32,1)
<FONT
color=#008000 size=2>
//--Indicator-End-- Line

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: antmar65
[mailto:antmar65@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 6:33
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]
Plotting horizontal line on a graphHi,I am a new
user of AmibrokerI want to plot one horizontal line on a graph.I try to
do it with this formula (to plot a red line that is referring to precedent
bar's High):
Plot(LastValue(Ref(H,-1)),"H",32,1)This formula would have to design one
horizontal red line, but this formula don't plot an overlaying line: itonly
adds a line under the graph.How can I do?AntPost