RE: [amibroker] Peak to Peak and Trough to Trought

for
the last peak   try....... valuewhen(yourpeak,v,1)
for
the previous peak try...valuewhen(yourpeak,v,2)
<SPAN
class=586412517-31102002>
from
"help"
<SPAN
class=586412517-31102002>

VALUEWHEN (AFL 1.1)

SYNTAX
valuewhen(EXPRESSION, ARRAY, n = 1)

RETURNS
ARRAY

FUNCTION
Returns the value of the ARRAY when the EXPRESSION was
true on the n -th most recent occurrence. Note: this function
allows also 0 and negative values for n - this enables referencing
future

EXAMPLE
valuewhen( cross( close, ma(close,5) ) ,macd(),
1)

Jayson

<FONT face=Tahoma
size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Dennis_33437
[mailto:dennis5692@xxxx]Sent: Thursday, October 31, 2002 10:01
AMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker] Peak
to Peak and Trough to TroughtCan some please tell me
how I can compare the volume of the current high point of a peak to the
previous high point of the peak.Thank youDennisPost