Re: Plotting horizontal line on a graph

Welcome
Try this // Plot price plot and its moving average
Plot( Close, "Price", colorWhite, styleCandle );
Plot( MA( Close, 20 ), "MAC", colorRed );

// Now plot volume and its moving average using left-hand axis scaling
Plot( Volume , "Volume", colorBlue, styleLeftAxisScale |
styleHistogram | styleThick );
Plot( MA( Volume,15), "MAV", colorLightBlue, styleLeftAxisScale );

Good luck
Dennis