----- Original Message -----
From: David Holzgrefe

I get the same Matt infact I have given up trying to calculate them using AB
, for what ever reason they don't calculate or on the odd occasion that they
did most time my pc would run for hours trying to calculate them and then
AB would come up as not
responding ?

you can get the data from
http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/Download/Adv-Dec.zip