RE: [amibroker] How to explore all industries with ID, Name and suggestion

Hello
Tomasz,
<SPAN
class=633350514-27102002>
The
easiest way would be to improve the Addtocomposite function with fullname to
add.
<SPAN
class=633350514-27102002>
On
this way we can define the ticker name and the fullname.
<SPAN
class=633350514-27102002>
The
fullname in my case can be IndustryID(1)
<SPAN
class=633350514-27102002>
This
would be really a great improvement. What do you think?
<SPAN
class=633350514-27102002>
<SPAN
class=633350514-27102002>Thomas

<FONT
face=Tahoma size=2>-----Original Message-----From: Thomas Zmuck
[mailto:thomas.zm@xxxx] Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 2:04
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: [amibroker]How
to explore all industries with ID, Name
Hello
Tomasz,
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I am searching for
a way to explore all sectors with sectorID and the same with Industries. At
next I want explore all industries over a sector.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I have created
composites with the formula below, now I want to assign the  industry
name to each composite as full name. Same with sector
name.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
I have checked
broker.industries and broker.sectors, but it seems that they have only the
information's for the DOW sample Database.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
Thanks for every
help.
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>Thomas
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT face=Arial
size=2>
<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>AddToComposite(Bull,<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"~i"+<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>WriteVal(<FONT color=#0000ff
size=2>IndustryID(),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1.0),<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>"H<FONT
color=#ff00ff size=2>",<FONT color=#ff00ff
size=2>1);

AddToComposite<FONT
size=2>(Bull,"~s"<FONT
size=2>+WriteVal<FONT