>From:
Bruce H.
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 28, 2002 12:45
AM
Subject: Re: [amibroker] ADLine composite
calculation
I've just rebuilt my ASX database, using a new set of
sector definitions,and I pressed the calculate button for the Adv/Decline
and it worked great..I wonder if its its something to do with the waythe
database is definedthat causing it to throw a wobbly..See
yaBruce H.Perth, Australia----- Original Message
-----From: David HolzgrefeI get the same Matt infact I have given
up trying to calculate them using AB, for what ever reason they don't
calculate or on the odd occasion that theydid  most time my pc would
run for hours trying to calculate them and thenAB would  come upas
notresponding ?you can get the data from<A
href="">http://users.bigpond.com/prominex/Download/Adv-Dec.zipRegards
David----- Original Message -----From: Matt
AtterburyFolks,I am trying to generate my A/D Line composite
as per the attached picture,however when I click Calculate it does nothing
and "returns" instantly - Ican close the window immediately.If I
choose the market ETO it seems to do something but this is not themarket I
want the line for.Any suggestions?ta, m.Matt Atterbury
(mailto:matt@xxxx)
Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxx
(Web page: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)Check
group FAQ at: <A
href="">Yahoo! Terms of Service.

<BLOCKQUOTE
><FONT
face="Courier New">---Outgoing mail is certified Virus
Free.Checked by AVG anti-virus system (<A
href="">http://www.grisoft.com).Version: 6.0.404
/ Virus Database: 228 - Release Date:
15/10/2002