From: larypowell_0649
[mailto:larypowell@xxxx]
Sent: Sunday, October 27, 2002 7:41 PM
To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [amibroker] True Strength Index
Christian,  Some time ago, on another board, you posted
code for Bill
Blau's TSI in Metastock.  The October 2002 issue of Active Trader
had
an article on TSI and an variation for TSI slope.  They gave the
code
for Trade Station, I think version 6.  I was wondering if you had
change to a) ever code TSI for AmiBroker and b) if you read this
article and were contemplating this for Amibroker.
Thanks,
Larry

(Web page:
Check group FAQ at: