RE: [amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we Amibroker users are!!

<A
href="">http://www.equis.com/Company/Employment/
Employment Opportunities at Equis
International Like other top software companies, Equis cannot sit
still. Always improving, evolving and progressing, Equis is continually
on the lookout for goal-oriented, hard working, responsible people to join its
workforce.

Haha, what a nice sentence, cant believe
it....

<FONT
face=Arial>Thomas-----Original
Message-----From: Tomasz Janeczko [<A
href="">mailto:amibroker@xxxx]Sent: Freitag,
25. Oktober 2002 19:26To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re:
[amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we Amibroker users
are!!Allan,From <A
href="">http://www.equis.com/Company/Employment/"Equis
currently employs 70 people"I guess they have to have more than 1 real
programmer amoung 70 people.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message -----From: "Allan
Wade" <allanwade@xxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:53
PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we Amibroker
users are!!> From what I've heard (all rumors, naturally), they
have 1 programmer> in Utah at the headquarters.  He only provides
support and passes> along and problems to a "contract" programmer onthe
East Coast to be> coded.>> So it appears they only have 1
real programmer...based on that, I> guess a maintenance release every 2-3
months and "major" release once> a year is acceptable (BIG <g>).
They *do* have a ton of marketing> people selling that piece of crap,
though.>> -----Original Message-----> From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxx]> Sent:
Friday, October 25, 2002 12:47 AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we Amibroker>
users are!!>> Allan,>> Thank you for your kind
words. I wonder how many developers work in> Equis?>> Best
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:38
AM> Subject: [amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we
Amibroker> users are!!>>> >> >>
> I converted to Amibroker about 6 months ago from Metastock.> >
Metastock just came out with a long awaited "Super" release 8.0...> >
and there are bugs. Note the last sentence in their formal> >
acknowledgement of one of these bugs.> >> >>
>> > Sir,> >> > There is truly a problem with
the P variable in the system tester.> >> > I do not know
when it will be available but we are  already working> > on a
maintenance release.> > I would hope that it will be available ina
couple of months.> >> > Thank,> > Patrick>
before, but thank you for> > Amibroker, your vision, and your support
of it!> >> >> >> >> > Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> > (Web
page: <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web page:
<A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)>>
Check group FAQ at:> <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to> <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>>>>>
Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Web
page: <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amiquote/messages/)>>
Check group FAQ at:> <A
href="">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amibroker/files/groupfaq.html>>
Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to> <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>>>------------------------
Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Looking for a more powerful
website? Try GeoCities for $8.95 per month. Register your domain name (<A
href="">http://your-name.com). More storage! No ads! <A
href="">http://geocities.yahoo.com/ps/info<A
href="">http://us.click.yahoo.com/auyVXB/KJoEAA/jd3IAA/GHeqlB/TM---------------------------------------------------------------------~->Post
AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Web page: <A