>From:
dingo
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 1:07
PM
Subject: RE: [amibroker] A Messagefrom
Equis....How lucky we Amibroker users are!!
Maybe 70 but you asked how many "worked" so the answeris
still probably1 based on their output. Actually, based on their output it
would beless than 1 but I guess we have to round that fraction up to
1..8-)d-----Original Message-----From: Tomasz
Janeczko [mailto:amibroker@xxxx] Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 1:26
PMTo: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSubject: Re: [amibroker] A Messagefrom
Equis....How lucky we Amibrokerusers
are!!Allan,>From <A
href="">http://www.equis.com/Company/Employment/"Equis
currently employs 70 people"I guess they have to have more than 1real
programmer amoung 70 people.Best regards,Tomasz
Janeczkoamibroker.com----- Original Message ----- From: "Allan
Wade" <allanwade@xxxx>To:
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 4:53
PMSubject: RE: [amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we
Amibrokerusers are!!> From what I've heard (all rumors,
naturally), they have 1 programmerin> Utah at the
headquarters.  He only provides support and passes alongand>
problems to a "contract" programmer on the East Coast to be coded.>
> So it appears they only have 1 real programmer...based on that,
Iguess> a maintenance release every 2-3 months and "major" release
once a year> is acceptable (BIG <g>). They *do* have a ton of
marketing people> selling that piece of crap, though.> >
-----Original Message-----> From: Tomasz Janeczko
[mailto:amibroker@xxxx] > Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 12:47
AM> To: amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [amibroker]A
Message from Equis....How lucky weAmibroker> users are!!>
> Allan,> > Thank you for your kind words. I wonder how
many developers work in> Equis?> > Best regards,>
<amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> Sent: Friday, October 25, 2002 3:38
AM> Subject: [amibroker] A Message from Equis....How lucky we
Amibroker> users are!!> > > > > >
> > I converted to Amibroker about 6 months ago from
Metastock.Metastock> > just came out with a long awaited "Super"
release 8.0... and thereare> > bugs.> > Note the last
sentence in their formal acknowledgement of one ofthese> >
bugs.> > > > > > > > Sir,>>
> > There is truly a problem with the P variable in the system
tester.> > > > I do not know when it will be available but
we are  already working > > on a maintenance release.>
> I would hope that it will be available in a couple of months.>
> > > Thank,> > Patrick> > > >
> > Tomasz, I know it has been reiterated here before, but thank you
for> > Amibroker, your vision, and your support of it!> >
messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx > > (Web page: <A
href="">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/