Re: A Message from Equis....How lucky we Amibroker users are!!

Let me make a replacement and the message will be more clear.
Instead of Equis write REAL Madrid for example

Like other top football companies, REAL cannot sit still. Always
improving, evolving and progressing, REAL is continually on the
lookout
for goal-oriented, hard working, responsible people to join its
workforce.
A REAL Software Inc would be a solution perhaps. At least we would
enjoy high quality.
DT

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Thomas Zmuck" <thomas.zm@xxxx> wrote:
> http://www.equis.com/Company/Employment/
>
> Employment Opportunities at Equis International
>
> Like other top software companies, Equis cannot sit still. Always
> improving, evolving and progressing, Equis is continually on the
lookout
> for goal-oriented, hard working, responsible people to join its
> workforce.
>

> Haha, what a nice sentence, cant believe it....
>
> Thomas

Amibroker
> users are!!
>

> Allan,
>
> From http://www.equis.com/Company/Employment/
> "Equis currently employs 70 people"
>
> I guess they have to have more than 1 real programmer amoung 70
people.

> Best regards,
> Tomasz Janeczko
> amibroker.com