>From:
<A title=bvandyke@xxxx
href="">bvandyke
To: <A title=amibroker@xxxxxxxxxx
href="">amibroker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2002 12:47
PM
Subject: [amibroker] Re: Mutual Fund
Qutoes Problem?
Hi Rick,Yes, i'm well aware of how mutual funds are
priced...most have only a close at the end of the day.  However,
before AQ1.5, as i said in my post, the Close was put in all the fields
when downloading (open, high, low, and close).  This way all the
settings that worked with stocks worked with Funds.  Now when i
downloaded only a close was put in the close field (for Funds) which is
totally different from what AQ was doing before.  There are
cumbersome workarounds, to make the Fund analyses work, but i am stumped
as to why the change when going to AB4.2 and AQ1.5.Bill---
In amibroker@xxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx> wrote:>
Bill,> > Mutual funds are bought, sold only at the End Of Day
price.  Therefore there is no H, L or O price.  There is only a
Close price.> > Rick>   -----Original
Message----->   From: bvandyke
[mailto:bvandyke@xxxx]>   Sent: Tuesday, October 22, 2002
7:39 PM>   To: amibroker@xxxx>   Subject:
[amibroker] Mutual Fund Qutoes Problem?> > >
Hello all,> >   I upgraded to AB Version 4.20.4 and
AmiQuote 1.50 that came with it.> >   I did not
change any settings in Amiquote...and when i used Amiquote
>   to download data (today 10/22/02).....all Mutual Funds
had only a >   closing price.  >
There was nothing for the open, high, low. In the past the Close was
>   listed for the open, high, low, & close.>
>   In Amiquote i had the usual Automatic Import and Current
Day checked >   as i have for months in AQ
1.49.   Anyone have any suggestion, as >   i've
checked all i can think of so far?> >   Thanks a
lot.> >   Bill> >
>         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

ADVERTISEMENT>

>        >
>   Post AmiQuote-related messages ONLY to: amiquote@xxxxx
>   (Web page: <A
>   Check group FAQ at: <A
> >   Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the
Yahoo! Terms of Service.Post