Re: [amibroker] RT Charts Issue

Nand,

I am guessing here, but you probably have to click on the second chart
window to make it active and then click on the stock again to display it
there , since the window panes are not clones. If they were clones then
you could click on a stock and both windows would display the same
ticker, but... you could not have different time displays etc.

Anthony