Re: Mutual Fund Qutoes Problem?

Hi Rick,

Yes, i'm well aware of how mutual funds are priced...most have only a
close at the end of the day. However, before AQ1.5, as i said in my
post, the Close was put in all the fields when downloading (open,
high, low, and close). This way all the settings that worked with
stocks worked with Funds. Now when i downloaded only a close was put
in the close field (for Funds) which is totally different from what
AQ was doing before. There are cumbersome workarounds, to make the
Fund analyses work, but i am stumped as to why the change when going
to AB4.2 and AQ1.5.

Bill

--- In amibroker@xxxx, "Rick Parsons" <RickParsons@xxxx> wrote:
> Bill,
>
> Mutual funds are bought, sold only at the End Of Day price.
Therefore there is no H, L or O price. There is only a Close price.

> Rick

Amiquote