Re: Screen for optionable stocks

Harold,

I don't think you'll be able to get the optionable stocks based on a
screen of values....

Suggest you create a list of optionable stocks and keep it in a
watchlist. This will in fact process faster because you dont have to
screen each time...

If you don't have the means, let me know in private email and I'll be
happy to create one for you from the QP database.

Ara